Next Level Projects Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of its audience and clients. Your privacy is important to us and we want to offer a transparent policy to help you better understand the personal data we collect. Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data.
This policy applies to information held about clients and prospective clients, suppliers and prospective suppliers, artists, contacts and all other persons about whom Next Level Projects Ltd holds information. By ‘information,’ we mean personal information about you that we collect, use, share and store.
In this policy, “we,” “us,” and “our” means Next Level Projects Ltd a company registered in England and Wales and “you” means the individual (to whom the information relates).
This policy covers:
WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
You may provide us with personal information about yourself by corresponding with us in person (at events, exhibitions or art fairs), by phone, e-mail, mailing list, social media or otherwise. We may collect personal data to inform you of the various services we offer. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, occupation, financial and demographic information.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use information held about you to provide you with the information and services you request from us, to provide you with information about artists, exhibitions and services we offer similar to those you have already enquired about or have acquired, to inform you about changes to our service, to provide marketing information, and for the purposes of customer support and billing. We also look at how our audiences use our websites so that we can offer the best possible experience whether you’re finding out about opening times or just trying to find out more about our latest exhibitions.
– understand how our website is being used, for example, by telling us if you get an error message when you browse;
– understand and save your preferences and contact details so you do not have to submit this information twice;
– measure the effectiveness of our marketing communications, for example by telling us if you have opened a marketing email that we have sent you, and
– help us compile data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may use trusted third-party services, like Google Analytics, that track this information on our behalf
Some cookies are necessary so you should not disable these if you want to be able to use all the features of our website. You can disable cookies but this may affect your full experience of the website.
PERSONAL DATA STORAGE
Your personal information may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) and may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us, or for one of our service providers.
When we, or our permitted third parties, transfer your information outside the European Economic Area, we or they will impose obligations on the recipients of that data to protect your information to the standard required in the European Economic Area or otherwise require the recipient to subscribe to international frameworks intended to enable secure data sharing. In the case of transfers by us, we may also transfer your information where:
– the transfer is to a country deemed to provide adequate protection of your information by the European Commission; or
– where you have consented to the transfer.
We use your data to respond to your enquiries and provide you with information that we believe you would like to receive about the Gallery, our artists, available artworks and our events (the lawful basis for this is “legitimate interest”)
Where our processing is based on the legitimate interest grounds described above, those legitimate are:
– collecting personal information to provide you with a smooth and efficient client experience;
– to make sure you receive updated information on our business activities;
– to provide the services you have requested; and
– for our own marketing and research
As you know the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot completely guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website, not via our email server or in our private online viewing space.
How long will we keep your personal data?
We will only keep the information we collect about you for as long as required for the purposes set out above or as required to comply with any legal obligations to which we are subject. This will involve us periodically reviewing our files to check that information is accurate, up-to-date and still required.
Links to other websites
Certain features of our site will allow for social networking. You should ensure when using these features that you do not submit any personal data that you do not want to be sent, collected or used by other users, such as profile details or e-mail addresses.
At any time, you have the right to:
– request access to or a copy of any personal data which we hold about you;
– rectification of your personal data, if you consider that the information we are holding is inaccurate;
– ask us to delete your personal data, if you consider that we do not have the right to hold it;
– withdraw consent to our processing of your personal data (to the extent such processing is based on previously obtained consent);
– ask us to stop or start sending you marketing messages as described above in the marketing section;
– restrict processing of your personal data;
– data portability (moving some of your personal data elsewhere) in certain circumstances;
– object to your personal data being processed in certain circumstances; and
– not be subject to a decision based on automated processing and to have safeguards put in place if you are being profiled based on your personal data.
Any request from you for access to or a copy of your personal data must be in writing and we will endeavour to respond within a reasonable period and in any event within one month in compliance with data protection legislation. We will comply with our legal obligations as regards your rights as a data subject.
We aim to ensure that the information we hold about you is accurate at all times. To assist us in ensuring that your information is up to date, do let us know if any of your personal details change by sending a message to the following email address [email protected]
Our website contains links to and from other content providers. If you follow a link to any of them, please note these websites have their own privacy policies. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The EU General Data Protection Regulation gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with this Regulation at any time.
Next Level respects the privacy of every individual who visits this website.
©Next Level Projects Ltd, 31 December 2021
1. TERMS AND CONDITIONS By browsing and using this Site you agree to the terms and conditions, including the Privacy Notice, set out below. If you do not accept these terms please exit this site immediately. Next Level Projects Ltd may revise these terms and conditions from time to time. It’s your responsibility to review them periodically to ensure proper compliance because they are binding on you. Your continued use of the Site will be deemed acceptance of these Terms & Conditions, including our privacy notice. ‘Next Level, ’our’, ’us’, ’we’ or ’company’ within these terms and the privacy notice are deemed to refer to Next Level Projects Ltd. and associates.
2. ENTRY AT YOUR OWN RISK
By entering our Web Site you acknowledge and agree that your use is at your own risk and that our Web Site, its owners, officers, directors, employees, or any of the parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering our Web Site are not liable for any damages whatsoever, including any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or special damages, or any other losses, costs or expenses of any kind (including legal fees, expert fees, or other disbursements) which may arise, directly or indirectly, regardless of whether or not such liability or damages arise in contract, tort, negligence, equity, statutorily, or otherwise, in any connection with the access to, the use of or browsing of our Web Site or in connection with any content, information, data, promotions, activities, associated with our Web Site, or in connection with your downloading of any materials, text, data, images, video or audio from our Web Site, including but not limited to anything caused by any transmission defects, viruses, bugs, human action or inaction of any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or any other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections.
3. NO WARRANTY ON CONTENTS, INFORMATION AND MATERIALS
Although the specifications, features, illustrations, equipment and other information contained in our Web Site are based upon reasonably current information, and while Next Level Projects Ltd makes reasonable efforts to ensure that the material on our Web Site is correct, accuracy cannot be guaranteed and Next Level Projects Ltd makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The information contained in this website is current on the date indicated and may no longer be accurate on the date of your review of the material. Next Level Projects Ltd disclaims any obligation to update these materials on our website. All users of our Web Site shall be solely and exclusively responsible to authenticate, verify, assess and validate all information that is included on our Web Site. The information included in our Web Site does not constitute, and shall not be considered, the advice, recommendation, or endorsement of Next Level Projects Ltd.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
4.1. Copyright belongs to Next Level Projects Ltd is the owner of copyright in this site. Pictures, graphics, text, images of places or people, advertising videos are either the property of Next Level Projects Ltd or used on our site with the permission of the owner of the intellectual property. No portion on this site, including but not limited to the text, images, audio or video, may be used in any manner, or for any purpose, without Next Level Projects Ltd express written permission, except if indicated herein. 4.2. Trade names, logos and trademarks belong to Next Level Projects Ltd and/or partners By entering our site you acknowledge and agree that any name, logo, trademark or servicemark contained on our website is owned by the Next Level Projects Ltd and may not be used without prior written approval. Your use of any of these materials is prohibited unless specifically provided for on the site. Without in any way waiving any of the foregoing rights, you may download one copy of the material on this site for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you do not delete or change any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices. Modification, repostment or use of the material on our Web Site that would damage the reputation of Next Level Projects Ltd or its partners, or any artist or person, violates Next Level Projects’ legal rights. Next Level Projects Ltd will enforce its intellectual property rights to the full extent of the law. Any unauthorized use of all, part, or any aspect of Next level projects’ or its partners’ Intellectual Property may subject you to penalties or damages, including but not limited to those related to violation of trademarks, copyrights, privacy and publicity rights.
5. APPLICABLE LAW
© All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.